Twilight-Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for twilighters to chat!

Rob talks inspiration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TeamEdwardUK
Starting High School
Starting High School
TeamEdwardUK

Rob talks inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Rob talks inspiration   Rob talks inspiration Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:27 pm

My Park Magazine says:

Robert Pattinson wouldn't have been in Twilight if it wasn't for Hollywood legend Jack Nicholson.

Nicholson really inspired Robert to take up acting even though he has never met him.
The Twilight actor explained to Samedi Magazine: "I discovered him in the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I knew then that I would be an actor one day.
"My life has changed dramatically. It is because of Jack I became an actor.
"No other actor has had that great of an impact on me.
"I liked James Dean and I like the French actor Romain Duris, but no one like Nicholson."
Rob would do really well to copy 71-year-old Jack Nicholson. He has won three Oscars and seven Golden Globes in the fifty years he has been acting.

I really find this interesting that jack nicolson of all actors inspired him. i mean, i know rob has humour, but jacks humour is very sarcastic, and i would love to see that on screen, so far all ive seen is hotness and constipation! hahahaahha and of course... awesome acting bounce
Back to top Go down
https://twilightlovers.forumotion.co.uk

Rob talks inspiration
Page 1 of 1