Twilight-Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for twilighters to chat!

Long delay..... rob's interview, kids choice awards and more.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TeamEdwardUK
Starting High School
Starting High School
TeamEdwardUK

Long delay..... rob's interview, kids choice awards and more. Empty
PostSubject: Long delay..... rob's interview, kids choice awards and more.   Long delay..... rob's interview, kids choice awards and more. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:27 am

Okay, so thanks to my stupid browser i lost what news i'd just written. so here goes again:
sorry for the delay, since i last updated, theres been lots of new news, and i hope i can cover most of it now.

• The Providence Phoenix has posted their annual 100 Unsexiest Men of the Year. #100 was Robert Pattinson.
    They say: Shhh, don’t tell Twilight star Robert Pattinson, but he’s not actually a vampire. Of course, that hasn’t stopped this tweenie heartthrob with the Groucho eyebrows from brooding like a fool at every camera in his path

• MTV has a new article looking at the recent surge of paparazzi attacking the Twilight stars because of their recent rise in popularity:

According to Edi Gathegi, there might even be a double agent in the midst of the "Twilight" stars, leaking details about their movements. "There is a mole, and the mole is feeding information," Gathegi said. "[The paparazzi] took pictures of every single one of us leaving the airport! It's like, how are they getting this information?"

• Twilight won favourite book award at the Kids Choice Awards 09 and Taylor Lautner (looking mighty fine) accepted the award on behalf of Stephanie Meyer. Thankfully he didnt get gunged, but the presenters of the award tried to get gunge on him. but failed.

• Moviefone have recently released part of an interview they had with Robert Pattinson, involved questions about certain rumours that have been circling the internet regarding his hygiene and lifestyle. He quickly clears things up, including the fact that he DOES shower! (well, i'm glad!)

there will be more news updated in new threads. i just felt i should roughly give some news in one thread. i realise its not all of the news, so i am sorry if i missed things out.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightlovers.forumotion.co.uk

Long delay..... rob's interview, kids choice awards and more.
Page 1 of 1