Twilight-Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for twilighters to chat!

Little Brown has announced a directors notebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TeamEdwardUK
Starting High School
Starting High School
TeamEdwardUK

Little Brown has announced a directors notebook Empty
PostSubject: Little Brown has announced a directors notebook   Little Brown has announced a directors notebook Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Stephenie publicist has just passed along some REALLY cool news! On March 17th, a book titled Twilight: Director's Notebook will be released. Description:

This intimate look at the making of Summit Entertainment’s film follows visionary director Hardwicke through the creative process. Designed to replicate the director’s own personal notebook that she kept on set, readers will discover the inside secrets on casting, location scouting and wardrobe to storyboard sketches, behind-the-scenes photographs, personal notes about Catherine’s favorite scenes and much more.
“With this book, I tried to show fans and future directors some of the process that the crew and I went through filming Twilight,” said Hardwicke. “My challenge was to translate Stephenie’s powerful book and make you feel what she makes you feel when you read her works.”

The book will retail for $17.99 (around £14) and will have an initial print run of 500,000 copies. The release of the Twilight DVD will be just four days later on March 21st.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightlovers.forumotion.co.uk

Little Brown has announced a directors notebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight-Lovers :: Forks - Whats going down in the saga? :: Latest News-
Jump to: